Wednesday, June 12, 2013

The Liebster Award.


The Liebster award is a way to give great blogs attention,  if they are in the shadows. The award encourages others to read these blogs.  This award has some rules, here they are:
  • You must link back to the person who nominated you.
  • You must answer the 11 Liebster questions given to you by the nominee before you
  • You must pick 11 bloggers to be nominated for the award with under 200 followers
  • You must come up with 11 questions for your nominees to answer
  • You must go to their blogs and notify your nominees
     Well hello there, beauties! I was nominated for The Liebster award by the awesome Sierra from http://stylishlysierra.blogspot.com! Sierra has incredible posts all revolved around her amazing fashion sense, her blog is overall just so gosh darn adorable! Please follow this gal, you will not regret it at all!

  Okay, onto Sierra's questions...

  1. If you could go anywhere in the world right now, where would you go and why? ENGLAND. I've always been so intrigued by it! It seems so cute and cozy and I'm honestly infatuated by the accents! 
  2. What makeup item would you splurge on, even if you found a similar product from the drugstore? In general? Probably foundation, simply because typically higher-end products tend to be made with better quality ingredients, therefore I'd feel more "comfortable?" applying it to my sensitive skin.
  3. Can you speak any foreign languages? A tiny little bit of Italian. Basically whatever I can remember from school!
  4. What is your favorite clothing brand? Within my budget, I really love H&M and American Apparel!
  5. If I gave you $1000 or £1000, what would you buy? If all of my education & living expenses were covered and set aside, I would honestly probably buy a bunch of clothes! It would be a blast, let's be honest!
  6. Explain your style in one word? Bi-polar.
  7. Who are some of your favorite music artists? La Dispute, Being As An Ocean, Lana Del Rey, The Wonder Years.
  8. Do you have a secret talent? Hmm I'm pretty good at impersonating singers, I suppose :P
  9. Favorite drug store makeup product? Mascaras in general! Drugstore mascaras almost always work magically!
  10. If you had to choose between dugaree's or a dress, which would you pick? Dungarees as in a pair of jeans? If so, them! If not, a dress! 
  11. What is your current mood? (:  Pretty darn tired but also content!
 And my nominees for the Liebster Award are...

And the questions I would like these lovely ladies to answer are...

  1. What is one band/artist that is your guilty pleasure?
  2. Three makeup items that are on your wish list right now?
  3. Can you play any instruments?
  4. What is your absolute favorite lipstick?
  5. What is one item in your closet that you wear the most?
  6. Do you have/want any tattoos?
  7. Who is your all time favorite Youtuber?
  8. What movie/book character can you compare yourself to the most?
  9. Who is your style and/or beauty icon?
  10. The best and worst part about running a blog?
  11. Have you ever been personally victimized by Regina George?
Make sure to follow Sierra and the eleven blogs I mentioned above! We need to keep spreadin' the blogging love! 

6 comments:

  1. Love your answers! and thank you for all the kind words! (:

    ♥ Sierra xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're very welcome! And thanks a bunch for nominating me! :) xx

      Delete
  2. Congrats on your award! It was nice reading it. Lol, I didn't know what dungarees were for a second. So glad it was clarified.

    Btw, thanks for stopping by and subscribing. Now following you back through GFC and bloglovin. :)

    Lynn | Makeup With Tea

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thank you very much darlin'! Haha, me either! I hope my guess is right xD

      Of course! You honestly deserve much more subscribers than you have, your blog is brilliant! All of the posts are so entertaining and informative and just so snazzy! And your photo quality is amazing!

      And thank you for following back! I'm new to this whole bloglovin thing, so I'll try my best to follow you back if I figure it out! And what's GFC? I'm a newbie :(

      Thanks again!
      -Jaimie xx

      Delete
  3. lets see... i think i know few italian words .. mi piaci? i meant to say i like your blog. congrats on the award! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha si, I believe you are correct on the Italian! Grazie! :D

      Thank you so much! And thank you for following, I followed back right away! I'm absolutely in love with your blog, so adorable!

      Thank you again!
      -Jaimie xx

      Delete