Tuesday, June 25, 2013

My Shopcade Summer Wishlist.



Hello there err'body! I found out about this incredible online store called Shopcade and wanted to share it with y'all! Shopcade features items from Asos, Forever 21, Urban Outfitters, Sephora, and much more. Could it get any better!? Anywho, below are some of my favorite drool-worthy summer pieces I found while browsing through Shopcade! Check out this magical store here!

Okay, first is this GORGEOUS bikini from the Urban Outfitters section. I seriously fell in love with it the moment I laid eyes on it! I absolutely love the retro, high-waisted style of this bikini and the colors are right up my alley. I love the coral base and the pops of periwinkle and bright green. Looove.
Buy this piece here.

Next are these retro-esque (can you tell I love retro?) sunglasses also from Urban Outfitters. I love the unique color and style of these and they're only ten bucks! I think these would look super cute with the bikini above! A sassy way to protect your eyes!

The next piece is from the Asos section. This is a funky printed maxi skirt; I adore maxi skirts and dresses during the summer because they're so comfortable and easy but also make you look well-dressed and put together. The print on this skirt is so bold and unique and would look adorable with simple solid colored top and some cute sandals and sunglasses. SO perfect for summer.

Lastly, also from Asos, is this adorable bright orange satchel bag. The color is so bright and eye-catching and just screams spring and summer to me. It's the perfect pop of color for any casual summer outfit and has such a unique style to it. It's also pretty darn affordable for such a nice bag!

How does winning 200 dollars toward Asos and Shopcade sound?
Amazing, right!? Well, if you're interested please click here and follow the super easy directions to enter yourself! This is such an awesome opportunity to snag some super adorable summer pieces, so why not give it a shot! 

Love ya'll! xo






2 comments:

  1. Oh I will have to check out that site! I really love that bikini and that asos bag is amazing :O x

    Sinead | sineaddreamingagain.blogapot.ie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning wishlist! I love all items but especially the maxi skirt! The patter ist just perfect! Want it was well:)

    Hope you visit me on my blog
    fashionobsession-mieni.com

    ReplyDelete