Tuesday, June 4, 2013

How i make myself look less like a swamp creature:


     Helllllo there (to my three very superb followers)! I figured I would make my first beauty related post discussing what makeup products I've been using on an almost daily basis! Soooo, if you want to go from looking like some sort of night crawler to a decent looking human being, please read on!

     Okay, so first thing before I apply my makeup I ALWAYS moisturize and exfoliate my face. This will allow a smooth base for my foundation and such to adhere to! After this I apply my Clarin's Truly Matte Foundation - this stuff is magical. I have pretty dry/normal skin but throughout the day I definitely turn into a grease ball but this foundation helps me out a ton. After foundation I apply Maybelline's Fit Me concealer to my under eye circle (which are usually dark and look like I haven't slept in ages), my Amazing Cosmetics Concealer to all of my stubborn blemishes, and then lastly my Benefit's boi-ing concealer to any other redness on my face. Thennnnn MAC Mineralized Skinfinish Natural in Medium  (which is way too dark for my complexion, read here for an explanation) with my Bare Minerals Flawless Face Brush to set it all!

    Now onto face "decor"? I sound like a Christmas tree. Anywho, I start by applying MAC's Casual Lip & Cheek Colour in Relaxation with my MAC stippling brush to the apple of my cheeks and upwards, apply my Nars Laguna Bronzer over that with my MAC contour brush and then apply Benefit's Coralista to the apples of my cheeks. THEN MAC's Soft & Gentle as a highlight. I swear I don't look as cakey and clown-like as the amount of product sounds!

    THEN, onto eyes! I usually do simple eye makeup such as a light neutral color across the lid with a bit of a darker color well blended in the crease! For example, MAC's Naked Lunch and Satin Taupe. After that I apply my usual winged liner with my L'Oreal Super Slim liquid liner and then layer Maybelline the Rocket mascara and Covergirl Clump Crusher. It's a good time. I also fill my eyebrows in with an Essence of Beauty angled brush and some dark brown shadow.

     AND TO FINISH IT ALL OFF. I apply either a red, but more frequently, and orange lip color. I've been digging the Revlon Lip Butter in "Tutti Frutti"!

AND THAT IS THE MAGICAL SECRET BEHIND MY EVERYDAY MAKEUP. I hope y'all enjoyed!

No comments:

Post a Comment