Monday, June 10, 2013

Get to know yer gurl.



Is your hair naturally curly or straight?
Neither, I suppose! My hair is naturally very wavy.

What is your natural hair color?
In between medium and dark brown.

Do you dye it yourself or go to a salon?
Typically I dye my hair at home but for ombre I got it done at a salon because I was too scared to do it myself. Ha.

How often do you wash your hair?
I know it's HORRIBLE for you hair, but I wash it everyday. I just can't get into the shower without washing my hair!

Do you wear the same style everyday or change it?
Clothing? I definitely change my style everyday! Some days it's super girly with floral dresses and maxi skirts and some days it's edgier with my Doc Martens and band tees!

Do you do your own mani/pedi or go to a salon?
I usually do my own manicures at home and pedicures at a salon (simply because I don't need to get it done as frequently).

How often do you change your nail polish?
Pretty frequently! At least once a week, unless I really love a color.

Do you polish your toes in the winter too or just in the summer?
I do polish my toes in the winter but I take more care of them in the summer! I don't want people to have to see my gross feet :P

How long does it take you to put on your makeup?
It completely depends! If I'm not doing an intricate eye look, usually around 15 minutes! But if I put some more effort in, typically around 25 minutes!

What do you do first,face or eyes?
Always face. Even if I KNOW there's going to be fall out, I just can't put my eye makeup on first. IT'S SACRILEGIOUS.

Do you collect makeup or just buy what you need when you need it?
A little bit of both! Things like foundation, I try to use one up before I buy another! But for things like lipstick, blush, eyeshadow, etc, I just buy as I please (if it's within my budget)! 

How often do you wear false eyelashes?
Not often, only on special occasions! I wish I did more frequently though.

Do you do a full face of makeup everyday?
If I'm doing something during the day, then yes. But if I'm mainly staying home/running errands then nope.

Whats your 'go to' eye makeup look?
Neutral eye look with black winged liner & red lips. Never gets old ;)

Do you wear makeup when you are home alone or with family?
Nope! I like giving my skin a breather. 

Will you leave the house without makeup?
Honestly, not really! I'm always wearing a little bit of  concealer and mascara at least! I'm too self conscious!

What's the one beauty product you couldn't live without?
BB Cream/ Foundation. My skin is my biggest insecurity and I love the look of an even complexion!

How often do you wash your makeup brushes?
Once a week! I'm a horrible person.

Do you plan your OOTD every night or decide when you're getting dressed?
When I'm getting dressed in the morning! I can't be bothered with it at night.

How often do you change your handbag?
Not often! I usually buy simple, classic bags that go with everything! Probably every season or so I mix it up!

What time do you get up & go to sleep?
Completely depends on what time I have class/if I have something to do! If I have nothing to do I can stay up till 4/5am and sleep until 12pm. I'm a bum.

How often and when do you work out?
NEVER. I'm so out of shape. I practically have an asthma attack walking up the stairs.

Left handed or right handed?
Right.

How tall are you?
5'11". I'M A GIANT.

Do you speak a foreign language?
A little bit of Italian (from what I learned in middle & high school).

How many pets do you have?
One pup and one cat (WHO I'M OBSESSED WITH).

Are you a dog or cat person?
I'm a huge animal lover. I really love both so much, I honestly can't chose!

How often are you on blogger?
Everyday! I'm horrible at making posts but I love reading other people's posts!

Do you read the comments posted on blogs?
All the time! Opinions and feedback are ultimately what can make me purchase/avoid a product!

Do you keep a list of products to try as you see other post?
Yup, especially ones I see a bunch of positive feedback on and are within my budget!

How did you come up with your blog name?
I honestly don't remember! I'm a huge awkward derp who loves beauty soooo BEAUTYDERP.

What type of camera do you use?
My good ol' iphone 4S. I need to invest in a nicer camera eventually.

How often do you clean your house?
Well, my parents house! But once a week I clean the whole house for my mom (during the summer when I'm home from school)  and I do little bits of cleaning everyday!

What is your favorite color?
Turquoise/ Lavender/ Green. I'M INDECISIVE. 

What is your favorite beauty/fashion magazine?
Anything, really! I love looking at any reading material for some fashion & makeup inspiration!

Do you swear?
Yep. It's a problem.

What are you doing with the rest of your day?
Cleaning my room, cooking my meals, watching Harry Potter (I've been dying to the past few days), clean my makeup brushes, post a review, and my best friend is staying over later on! 

I stole this from her! :D 

No comments:

Post a Comment