Saturday, June 15, 2013

A superb lipstick dupe.



      In a post I made a few days ago on my tumblr, I said that Wet N Wild Megalast Lipstick in “Dollhouse Pink” is a dupe for MAC’s "Saint Germain", but I think it’s a phenomenal dupe for “Candy Yum Yum” as well! If you aren’t somebody who would often wear a hot pink lip or wouldn’t want to spend $15 on a lipstick, “Dollhouse Pink” is perfect for you! Both “Candy Yum Yum” and “Dollhouse Pink” give a super glowing fluorescent look on the lips, which makes them look super similar. They’re both incredibly eye catching. “Dollhouse Pink” has a bit of a more purple/orchid undertone but on the lips, they give just about the same look. Both shades are matte although the Wet N Wild one applies a tiny bit more easily. They both have the same lasting power, in my opinion as well. THUS, I think if you’re torn between them, get “Dollhouse Pink”, it’s super similar to “Candy Yum Yum” and you could buy five of the Wet N Wild lipsticks for the price of one MAC one…ridiculous! They’re both such a beautiful and bright shade for summer.


Le Swatches:The top one is “Candy Yum Yum” and the bottom is “Dollhouse Pink”. I can barely tell the difference between ‘em! 

9 comments:

  1. Ooh, I'll have to check the Wet N Wild one out... I've always been intrigued by Candy Yum Yum, but I just can't seem to bring myself to buy it! Such a pretty color though! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello there! In that case, "Dollhouse Pink" would be absolutely perfect for you! :)

      Delete
  2. Chatterbox by MAC is a lovely bright pink, you should try this one out!

    http://www.britishbeautyaddict.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! I've been meaning to try it out! It looks beautiful :D

      Delete
  3. Hi! Lovely blog and great post! I would like to invite you to know my blog, do you like? ;) www.mvesblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This lipstick is fantastic! Great colours! : )

    ReplyDelete
  5. I need to try this color out!!!!!!


    loyaltofashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love MAC products!! They're so great.

    ♥ Maho
    www.bitt3r-suess.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for sharing this! you might just save my poor bank account from crying again! haha

    new follower :D would love if you followed back :)

    claresloves.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete