Sunday, June 23, 2013

A super tiny weekend haul.


My cousin (best friend) and I went to visit our lovely aunt out of town this weekend and of course we both accumulated a couple of things. The first trip we made was to Walmart where I finally picked up one of the Impress Press-On Manicure. I had seen Bunny (aka grav3yardgirl on Youtube) mention these bad boys in one of her drugstore hauls and instantly fell in love with them. I love how bright and funky the tie-dye pattern of these are and I'm hoping they last a decent amount of time; so excited to try 'em out. I also picked up a new shade of the Maybelline Color Tattoos called Tough As Taupe; I tried out one of these shadows in the shade Barely Branded a week or so ago and I seriously haven't stopped using it ever since. These are so pigmented, creamy, and blendable - loooove. I feel like I'll get a lot of use out of this one because it's such a pretty neutral color.

Next, because my aunt absolutely spoils me and my cousin when we go to visit her she gifted us two of the SKINSYNC face products; one being the SKINSYNC Brightening Gel Cleanser and the other being  the SKINSYNC Dual Phase Makeup Remover. Although I've only had these a day, I tried them both out this morning and they seem to be really nice. The cleanser feels really refreshing and has a slightly exfoliating property. It also smells like citrus which is perfect for summer mornings. It also claims to be a brightening product, which would be awesome if it works efficiently. The makeup remover took off my eye makeup flawlessly which is incredibly nice - it didn't at all make my eyes feel raw or irritated in any way. If anyone wants a more in-depth review on these, please let me know!

Lastly, because my aunt is absolutely out of her mind generously gave us each a perfume. The one I got was the Clinique summer spray! It smells super fresh, florally, and *SURPRISE* summery! The bottle is adorable as well. Such a cute addition to my perfume collection.

Talk to you guys soon!
xo

1 comment:

  1. Really want a smell of that perfume!
    www.framecake.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete