Wednesday, June 5, 2013

A snazzy little review of some high-end concealers ;)




Too Faced “Absolutely Flawless Concealer:
Sadly, I can honestly say that I’m not a huge fan of this concealer. I usually am not disappointed by Too Faced products so I was very surprised by my experience with this concealer. First off, it’s not Too Faced’s fault, but this shade (which is the lightest) is way too orange for my complexion - I can kind of get away with it when I’m wearing a bit of a darker foundation or setting powder, but on a daily basis it just does not work. Secondly, this concealer is full coverage but to the point where it makes blemishes where I spot conceal look too cakey. It’s definitely too heavy to put under the eyes so I mainly will use this concealer as a base for shadows so I don’t completely waste it. I will definitely not be going out to repurchase this! Disclaimer though, what works on me may not work on somebody else and vise versa; so you may really enjoy this concealer!
Amazing Cosmetics Amazing Concealer:
This product is marketed as the “best concealer in the world” so I knew I had to pick it up and see if it fulfilled it’s title. Although I really do enjoy this concealer I don’t know if it’s “the best in the world” - after all there are a plethora of concealers out there! This concealer IS actually my color which I really appreciate. It doesn’t come out too orangey or too yellow-y, it’s just the perfect pure ivory color which allows it to not clash with whatever foundation I choose to wear. This is a super heavy duty concealer as well but leaves a smooth and non-cakey finish. It truly conceals acne and scarring wonderfully - if you have either of those, please give this a try if you have the cash! It’s a little on the pricier side but a tiny (and I mean TINY) amount of product goes a very long way! I will definitely be repurchasing this!

Hope this helped somebody out! :{D

2 comments:

  1. Hey !
    I like your posts and blog ! This is my first visit here but definitely not the last :) Check out my blog if you have a free minute :)Would you like to follow each other?Just let me know please,so that I can follow back.Keep on postingxx
    Wish you a nice week!
    VIEWRAMA

    my
    fashion blog


    Chicnova Giveaway on my blog!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hello there :D

      aww, thank you very much! i would love to!
      just checked out your blog and followed! it's amazing!

      have a wonderful day!

      -jaimie

      Delete