Wednesday, June 5, 2013

A review of some pretty rad makeup removing wipes.






REVIEW: Simple Sensitive Skin Experts Cleansing Facial Wipe

Seeing that I’ve already repurchased these bad boys three or four times now, I feel that they are absolutely worthy of a blog post. Makeup removers are extremely important to me being that I use them everyday and I tend to have pretty sensitive skin. These wipes are a God-sent. I used to be a huge fan of the Neutrogena makeup removers but ever since I’ve found Simple wipes, those have left that special place in my heart. Compared to the Neutrogena ones, these: don’t irritate or leave my skin red in any way, remove makeup (especially mascara) more effortlessly, are around a dollar cheaper than Neutrogena’s (which totally adds up when you go through makeup wipes as quickly as I do), and also have a very faint pleasant smell. I HIGHLY recommend these wipes; I seriously cannot see myself trying out any other brand from now on!  I’m very interested in trying out Simple’s other skincare products. Have any of you tried them? Let me know what you thought!

2 comments:

  1. Makeup removing wipes are so convenient when we are travelling ! Well... that's what I think.

    I don't have Simple in my country... T^T

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They certainly are! Oh darn, hopefully you'll get 'em soon! :D xx

      Delete